Transmitters For Radian Pro I Recommended
Prices range from $69 up to thousands of dollars-you really do not need to spend a fortune on RC Transmitters to fly your Radian Pro Glider-here are a few That are really good and will fit into a budget-These transmitters can be used on other planes or helicopters you might have-I recommend Amazon To purchase them as good return policy if faulty.
Links below Photos for more information and pricing:
* Basic 5-channel 2.4GHz DSMX radio
I have bought two of these transmitters, and to me are great value for around $69 you can not go wrong with the Spectrum Dx5e-10 stars from me
* Easy to use control for basic models
* Delta wing mixing
* HI/LO rates
* Servo reversing
* JR and Spektrum compatible trainer system
Spektrum introduces another enormous change for the RC industry—the most affordable full-range 2.4GHz radio ever available. The DX5e brings together the unbeatable control of genuine DSMX technology with the simplest, easiest-to-use design available, letting anyone, from parkfliers to students to instructors and more, take advantage of Spektrum technology for less. For a Spektrum radio, the DX5e is the greatest value in RC, putting 2.4GHz DSMX control in your hands for less than ever before.
The 6-channel DX6i uses the same full range DSMX™ technology found in the Spektrum DX8 and includes an impressive list of programming features for both airplanes and helicopters that are simple to access and use. The DX6i is compatible with all existing Spektrum aircraft receivers. Whatever kind of flying you do, the DX6i can be adapted to most any model in your existing collection that requires six channels or less.
The DX8 is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next generation Spektrum AirWare software, built-in telemetry, Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And it’s the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX control.
FOUR REASONS YOU NEED A DX8
Spektrum AirWareTM Software
Spektrum AirWare is software developed exclusively by Spektrum from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don’t have to be an expert to use them.
The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance.
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.
Spektrum Data Interface
With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD* card to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.
- 8 wing types: normal, dual aileron, flaperon, 1 aileron 1 flap, 1 ailerons 2 flaps, 2 ailerons, 2 flaps, eleron
- 5 tail types: normal, V-tail, dual elevator, dual rudder, dual elevator/rudder
- 3-position flaps with elevator compensation and adjustable flap speed
- 5-point throttle curve
- Aileron-to-rudder mixing
- 6 programmable mixes
* Ultra-smooth, dual bearing stick assemblies
* Refined 2048 resolution
* AutoAssign™ switch selection
* One transmitter with programming and uncompromised control for all model types: planes, helis and sailplanes
* Fastest-response processor, for an unprecedented connection with your model
* All 11 channels function at identical speed and resolution
* Backlit, high resolution, 4 gray-scale display for optimum clarity in all light conditions
* Access all Function and System menus without turning the transmitter off
* Easy access, back-mounted levers
* RF status light; Blue—RF on, Red—RF off, Green—warning
* SD card slot for expanded memory and future software updates
* 30-model memory expandable with SD Card slot
* 3+1 Digital/Analog Trims
* Exclusive, proven JR rolling selector data input
* Custom naming for flight modes
* Compatible with all Spektrum and JR DSM2 and DSMX receivers
The JR 11X 2.4 comes with just about everything you would expect in a pro-class radio. Things like an extensive list of programming options, 30-model memory, a big backlit display and a eye-catching case worthy of its capabilities. The only thing it lacks is the one thing you won’t miss - a pro-class price tag.
The 11X is also surprisingly easy to use for a radio so advanced. Accessing functions and programming settings is simple with the intuitive roller button interface and big, backlit LCD screen. It also has an SD card slot for model storage, memory expansion and software updates.
Most importantly, it comes equipped with the security and convenience of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX technology. With DSMX you get more than the best 2.4 radio control technology flying. You also get more receiver choices designed for specific types of flying as well as access to the exciting world of Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
I have bought my remote transmitters from Amazon and RcFever: Links Below To Compare Models And Prices